Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Elizabeth Hurley Covers Fairlady October 2012

  Gearing up for a busy October as the spokesperson for Estee Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness campaign, Elizabeth Hurley turned up the heat by gracing the October 2012 cover of Fairlady magazine.

  Baring her shoulders in a pink tube top, the 47-year-old actress looked better than ever for the Kim Knott shot front page while dishing about everything from what makes her lose her temper to balancing family and work.

Elizabeth Hurley

Elizabeth Hurley


  On being the Spokesperson for Estee Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness campaign:
  "Every October I go around the world raising funds and awareness for the campaign. We've raised more than $35 million to fund 140 Breast Cancer Foundation research grants across the globe."

  On what inspired her to start 'Elizabeth Hurley Beach:'
  "I decided to venture into Beachwear not only because I've always been obsessed with holiday clothes, but because it's an area where women, regardless of shape or size, can either look amazing or really get it wrong. I wanted to come up with some styles that make people look great and develop a resort collection that would make a woman feel fabulously sexy at any age."

  On balancing work and family time:
  "[My son] has been very well socialized from a young age and I can take him anywhere. Damian spend a month or so with me in New York over the summer while I was filming "Gossip Girl," and he loved it. He made his own short movie and ran my lines with me every night."

No comments:

Post a Comment