Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aerin Lauder Covers Town & Country September 2012

 Aerin Lauder

  Aerin Lauder 's in the midst of launching her own brand, and Aerin Lauder reaped herself added exposure by covering the September 2012 issue of Town & Country magazine.

  The Estée Lauder heiress draped herself in a Rochas frock for the Jonathan Becker shot front page while posing in a red Hermes dress and an equally fabulous Etro number for the accompanying inside spread.

Aerin Lauder

  On her sense of style:
  "I've always liked simple. Growing up I wore corduroys and Lacoste shirts, Maraolo flats, and maybe one gold bracelet. My grandmother (Estee) gave me a credit card to Ann Taylor when I was 15, and I went and got cream-colored turtlenecks."

  On "Aerin" - the brand:
  "I've been in this business for so many years, and the question of what's inside your makeup bag always came up. It became what's in your closet, what's on your desk, your dressing table."

  Ronald Lauder on his daughter and famous mother, Estee:
  "I'm very proud of Aerin, and I believe that however proud I am, Estee would have been twice as proud. She was almost the same age as Aerin when she started and I know that with Aerin's knowledge in cosmetics and her fabulous sense of style and taste, her new line will be just as successful as her grandmother's line was when she started almost 60 years ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment