Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jenny McCarthy Covers Michigan Avenue Fall 2012

  Fresh off of hosting the second season of the NBC show "Love In the Wild," Jenny McCarthy has brought her beautiful self to the cover of the Fall 2012 issue of Michigan Avenue magazine.

Jenny McCarthy

Jenny McCarthy


  The 39-year-old Playboy beauty flaunts her gourgeous gams in an Aryn K halter-neck dress with B by Brian Atwood bronze sandals for the Robert Ascroft shot front page while dishing about everything from her blonde bombshell status to making sure to be 'real' creating her image.

  Highlights from Miss McCarthy's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Michigan Avenue!

  On whether she's bored of being a bombshell:
  "Hell no! I hope I'm 60 and people are still saying it. I do want people to know there's more, but, yes, I want the 'honk-honk' when you pass me."

  On creating her image:
  "Starting from the get-go, I made sure I wasn't perfect. I just wanted to be real. You know, I burp, too, but don't be offended."

  On her NBC summer special 'Surprise with Jenny McCarthy':
  "This was a show that was in the UK for 20 years. I get to help people who've done great things in their community by making their dreams come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment